Wednesday, August 25, 2010
untitled
I never wanted to to do anything but to just ramdomly sit down and just stare....my mind is aching from the ways of life around me.....the noises are just too much to handle and yes the dramatic characters that take roles to fend themselves....am just the being between listening and being involved....you are who you are....but I see the whole world revolve around me....I see the big picture....you never understood because you will say I'm crazy.....am as normal as you but its the uniqueness of my mind that I see the whole day pass me by and I'm watching it like a movie.....have you ever wonder when your watching a movie, you suddenly unconcsciously become part of it....Its that feeling....everyday........my daily routine of the customs, office, school and home....Its no more a routine...but a roll of film which never ends.....even when I'm sleeping.....It never ever seemed like one....cuz additional sub plots take control and thats where the nightmare or sweet dreams take place........the sight of life thats taking me in control has never hurt me but put me in perspective...in a weird way....somethings you don't see I can......those which you observe, I learn the details......this is not an illussion nor a game of the mind....Its just the self reaching to its inner soul....creating the orb of feelings and emotions that evolves around the everyday life.....try searching....you never know how deep the soul and mind will interact.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment